Friday, August 15, 2008

oh shit

look, my title cussed. now i'm a badass. a really stupid one who deleted my damn blog list and can't remember who was on it. so if you were and i forgot you, remind me, m'kay? my bad.
oh, and i forgot, i'm supposed to nominate 5 people who make ME smile. so i nominate.....ummm.....well.....don't really have many readers yet....so...
it's all YOU baby. whoever is reading this (all 3 of you), consider yourself nominated. and let me know. cause i'm thoughtful like that. and go over to Supervised Ma and give her some love before her inlaws drive her to the psych ward.

4 comments:

Mama P said...

Oh shit. I guess I'm nominated since I'm a badass also. You redneck trailer brilliant woman you. You're going to make a fortune one day. Did I tell you that? Because you're funny and smart and I like you. So there.

Kim Moldofsky said...

Thanks for sticking up for me!
Kim

Supervised Mama said...

Hey thanks for the shout out... I agree with Mama P you are funny and I like you too! :)

Immoral Matriarch said...

You are sooo badass. *lol*
(I did that on blogger once, so you're not stupid, because that would make me stupid. And I am *not* stupid. Am I?)