Tuesday, October 14, 2008

testing from craptivity

so...i'm testing our craptastic backup computer here. keep in mind i can't even see what i'm typing because of the lag...i mean...this computer is AWESOME! and i love it. it's wonderful. please don't kill me, computer. i'll be good next time. and really, just the fact that i was able to get here in under an hour is a miracle. sent from god. or maybe hindi, since i typed their language yesterday...maybe they feel appeased, or something. i'm just happy that i'm not completely cut off from the outside world. here's the rule for tag, since my half ass instructions weren't clear, or something, lol. pick the fourth picture in your files, post it, tell it's story, and then tag four new people. make me proud.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Glad that you were able to get on ;)
Thanks for the tag! I love things like that! I could only pick two ppl to tag myself well because they were the only two that I knew that blogged who wasn't already tagged lol!