Friday, February 13, 2009

spin cycle!!

Hi! I get to join the spin cycle again! And my phone doesn't appear to have a control key so I can't link but what the hell...you all know who jen is anyway, right? So...I love my family. Which, you know, duh. But they have done so well with this move, just rolling with it. And it was a traumatic thing to have tp move again, in less than a year after moving the first time. For my job. Which almost ceased to be at thanksgiving due to poor money management from my old hospktal...they were going to close the peds floor. And wichita, 200 miles away, was the closest one. Yeah. So I wheedled and whined until jason said ok, and we re packed and yanked up roots and left our families behind. And I had anxiety attacks because I felt selfish and my landlords a bitch and my patients are dying and clearly I am NOT cut out for this, blah blah blah. And my kids hugged me and jason held much more than my hand, he held my SANITY and I love them so much.

1 comment:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Welcome back!
All this moving about and changing up the environment and you STILL LOVE EACH OTHER? That is the best kind of love I can think of!
You're linked!