Friday, August 21, 2009

shhh...

ok, so just real quick.
since a few key bloggers i read have PUSSED OUT ON ME (ahem, black hockey jesus and looky daddy) i had to redo my blog stalking list. soo. wha-la. here it is.
and no, i'm not at work right now. why do you ask?
ahem.
p.s. we got a dog. named einstein. but he has already learned to answer to captain dumbass. will show pics later. but he's a white mini schnauzer. and he's uber cute. and i may or may not have laughed HYSTERICALLY when he chased ella down the hall and pulled off her "biaper."
no. she isn't potty trained. quit looking at me.
how are you?

4 comments:

Steph said...

But I don't see my name ANYWHERE on your stalking list! ;) Please know I am TOTALLY kidding!!

Steph said...

Oh my goodness I really was kidding! But thanks!

Mish said...

Not much blogging going on with you. Don't check for half a year and only a few entries. Slacker! Boo will be five tomorrow. mouth of a teenager.

Andrea Frazer - Pass the Zoloft said...

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIssed you.